Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Book Smart or Street Smart???

The last couple of weeks i have been very stressed out. I have been trying to decided on what to do with my life. if i should stay out here in New York, go home, go on a mission?? It seems like every time I talk to someone they are always pushing "Go to School" "you need to start thinking about your future" I'm kinda getting sick of people telling my what i should do. i know that i should go to school and start thinking about my future but I'm really having a BLAST out here. I am learning so much about myself and becoming independent. I feel like I'm getting a different education out here that you cant get in a class room. it makes me sad to see most of my friends just going to school.. still living at home. I feel like most people have regrets because they stay in Utah their whole life. People think that moving a couple of hours away from where they grew up is a big deal. its really not, you can go home as much as you want.  I am so grateful for the opportunity i have been giving to be out here. Seriously i have made some of the BEST friends i could ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment