Monday, October 17, 2011

People..

                                                             Pinned Image

The last couple days I have been really thinking about all the people in my life.
I honestly look at my amazing family and wonder how I got so lucky to be apart of this family. 
looking back in life I realize how much god has been apart of my life. I didn't realize how ONE simple Rejection got me SO many positive things! At the time of this "rejection" I was VERY upset! I kept  thinking to myself  "why cant one thing I want just work out" I remember calling my mom and telling her the news. she kept saying "Well everything happens for a reason. right? Seriously I use to hate when people said that. I always thought of it as an excuse. Now almost a year and a half later I can really see that EVERYTHING REALLY DOES HAPPEN FOR A REASON! I can honestly say the last year has been one of the hardest but BEST years of my life! I have met people, I would have never met with out this Rejection. honestly i'm so grateful for that! If I would have never met some of these people I can honestly say I would not  be out here in NY. Who knows where I would be or what I would be doing.  I still don't know everything about my self, But I do know that I am a strong independent person,  and I know that putting all my faith and trust in the lord everything will work out. It might not always work out the way I want it, but never the less it will work out. 
Thank you to all my friends and Family who have always been there for me. 


1 comment:

  1. great post! I love your blog backdrop. and I'm glad your back from vacation.

    ReplyDelete