Monday, April 23, 2012

April Shower's Bring May Flowers!

I have totally sucked at blogging! but working 7 days a week and working out 5 days a week, blogging seems to be on the bottom of my "Things to Do" list.
    March and April seemed to be full of Drama, between boys,friends,family, you name it.
I moved home from New York to be with my "Best Friends"and that kinda back fired in my face. Honestly I have found out who my true friends are!

I am still working at DearElder.com! LOVE IT! I love the girls I work with! I'm going to be SO sad when my friend Jen and her Husband move to Georgia.
I started back with Marriott on the weekends! its kinda stressful working 7 days a week but, the money is definalty good! :)
I am anxiously a waiting for my friends from NY to move home so we can all live together!
I have finally Decided that I'm going to go to school next fall. Don't ask what Im going to study (not really sure). I'm soo excited for summer! I have a good feeling about this summer! I have made a new friend Kalli!! She is my workout buddy/venting friend!! We have already decided that we are going to make this summer amazing!!!
Hunter is moving to Kanas City in a month! It's going to be Really weird have both boys gone!
The other day I found out that one of my BEST friends from New York is moving to Orlando! I'm do excited for her she is from Iceland but came to ny to be a nanny, then she moved back to Iceland and now she is moving to Orlando!! Soo it looks like I will be taking a trip to Florida soon! Anyways that pretty much was April in a nut shell!! Let's hope and pray may will be less Dramatic!! But who knows when your extended family is a bunch of crazy fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment