Monday, April 11, 2011

what to do?

“It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.”


For the last week i have had the strangest feelings that i should tell " Carl" how i feel about him. 
I have never felt this way about anyone before. I think he seriously knows everything about me.(which is scary)
We talk everyday for hours, and yet we never run out of things to talk about it.
He is so Dang funny, he can do the best impression of Bon Qui Qui.. and every time he dose i crack right up!!
Im scared that if i tell him how i feel, he will quit talking to me. i dont think i could handle that. He is 
the only one thats keeping me sane. he is one of the only people that call me to see how im doing.
being out here on the east coast ALL by my self i tend to get Very lonely! when people call from back home, 
all they do is make me feel like im missing out on things, or they make me feel like i shouldn't be out here. 
Some times i wonder if i made the right decision. 
When i express these feeling to him he always tells me that im young and should be living life, and not to 
worry about what other people think. 
I know what i have to do, i Just have to get the courage to do it! 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahah! I wanna hear his impression of Bon Qui Qui! Love you Markel! :)

    ReplyDelete