Saturday, April 9, 2011

                         “The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
It Never seems real when you are looking at something that is so familiar but you know you have Never have seen it in person before. that is how i felt in Washington DC.
Washington Dc is seriously one of the Coolest Cities i have ever been to! there is SO much to see.. i was only there for a Short while but while i was there i saw so many cool things! 
The Weekend started out Not so good.. a simple April fools joke turned into a mess.. after it was all sorted out it was pretty funny. my bus was delayed and i didn't get there until 2am. I was so excited when i finally got off the bus! My dear Friend Kiley, was so kind and picked me up and gave me an amazing Tour of the city.. by the time we got in bed it was 5:30. The next day was filled with seeing all the "Famous" sites. i got to check alot of things off my Bucket List which is always good! while i was there i became obsessed with the show The Big Bang Theory, i have seriously not laughed that hard while watching a Tv show! it was a super short trip but so MUCH fun! 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment