Friday, June 3, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things.

20- Taking Pictures- I am a picture freak! i love being able to look back and remember Exactly how i was feeling or what i was doing when that picture was being taken. Yes i'm a Poser and i'm perfectly fine with it!
19- TANNING- so im kinda addicted to having brown skin. i know i will probably die of skin cancer one day but i just love the feeling of the sun beating on my skin. 
18-BIG CITIES!!- i am a definite city girl, i love the lights,cars,people,noise. EVERYTHING! if i end up living in New York City i would be totally fine with it! 
17-FRIENDS AND FAMILY- i have the BEST family and friends anyone could have! if i ever need anything i know i can count on them. they are all very supportive in everything i do. ( well most everything) ;) its so hard being so far away from them, but it has shown me how much i really love and miss them!
16-MODERN FAMILY- so for those who haven't seen this show.. SHAME on you go Hulu it! anywho, i will marry phil one day! he is the best! deep down inside i wish my family was like this.. oh wait they kinda are minus a gay guy and and hot Step mom. Im pretty sure my family is just as crazy! when this show gets cancelled i will be HEARTBROKEN!
15- COUNTRY MUSIC- yup i am a true hick. i love me some Lady A, Derks Bentley, Jason Alden, Billy Currington, Taylor Swift Just to mention a few. I am the person who has the volume all the way singing my heart out, thinking im on stage with them.. i know im a nerd. Shut it! 
14-NERDS aka ( The big bang theory)- So thanks to this dumb guy who got me hooked! i have fallen in love with my cute little nerds. this show seriously can turn my day around. I dont get anything they say but just the way they say it makes me laugh!! 
13- TOMS- yes toms have changed my life. i was VERY against them at first then i bought some, my life will never be the same. 
12- GREEN GRAPES- i think they are my favorite food! dont ask me why they are just so dang GOOD! 
11-UTAH JAZZ- Even though i was VERY hard to watch them this season, i still love them. i cant wait till i can go to a game!! im going through withdrawals.
10- TRAVELING- I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TRAVELING. since i have been in NY i have gotten to explore the east! i have loved every minute of it! I am going to Europe in Sept. Look out world im coming for you!! i WILL travel till the day i DIE! there is just something about going somewhere you have never been and exploring every inch of the city. <3
9-SHOPPING- i have a serious addiction.. i think i need to go to rehab. thats all i can say about that.
8- Brand new MAKE UP or TOOTH BRUSHES- Dont ask why but there is something about new mascara and a new toothbrush that just makes my day!
7- FACEBOOK- my number one hobby is facebook stalking.. if your reading this i have probably facebook stalked you.. haha that dosent sound to creepy right? anyways i dont know what i would do with out facebook its how i stay connected.
6- CAFE RIO- to make a long story short im very stubborn and i would not eat cafe rio for the LONGEST time, i thought i was nasty.. but then my friends talked me in to trying it and now Im a true cafe rio fan. im so sad New York dosent have cafe rio. wait New York dosent have ANY good MExican.. FML!
5-LATE NIGHT PHONE CALLS- i dont know what it is about someone calling me in the middle of the night that makes me so happy. i love talking on the phone and im usually up REALLY late talkin on it. so if your ever in need of a good conversation really late Call me! :) 
4- TULIP TREES- The first time i saw one of these i was in DC. I fell right in love it is the MOST beautiful tree i have ever seen!! 
3- SUMMER- flip flops, tan lines, pools, snow cones, late nights, star gazing. what else could you possibly want? umm oh yeah Love!
2- DISNEYLAND- Disneyland is like home to me! i LOVE it! everytime i go i feel like im 5 again. when i watch Fantsmic i Cry.. yes you heard me i cry! i have so MANY amazing memories in that park. i cant wait to take my own kids someday!
1- PEPSI- pepsi makes the world go round!! i am indeed in love/addicted to it! i blame my mom and Grandpa Crandall. When ever i go to my Grandpas he always has a nice cold pepsi waiting for me! now thats love! 

Yes im a nerd dont Judge me! ;) 
Peace and Love






   Here are a few pics. only some worked..

No comments:

Post a Comment