Sunday, October 14, 2012

Black Out

This weekend has been great! I'm obsessed with fall! Rainy weather, cotton like clouds, Jackets, Scarfs, Football the list could go on and on.

Saturday was Byu's black out game! The game was good until the 4th quarter that's when Riley threw the game away! Blah blah blah soo mad!!

This week I have really been trying to study the Bom and preach my gospel.i went to mission prep and Thursday night I went and studied with my grandpa. I'm so glad that I have these opportunities to learn more about the gospel! I'm feeling a little nervous about this whole mission thing but I'm extremely excited! My papers are done and I'm just waiting on hunty to get his done so we can submit them together!!

One of my favorite things I came across was a quote that says,
"We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.
-Richard G Scott"
I love this because, it shows us that it takes time and consistent work to become what we want to become. Nothing happens over night!
Hope everyone has a fantastic week! Watch the debate educate your self then vote!! :)
Xoxo -M

No comments:

Post a Comment