Monday, October 1, 2012

Guilty Pleasure

Ok ok it is now fall which means fall season premiers And football what is better than that?? Ummm nothing well.. Maybe a trip to Disneyland or a trip to Europe, but I have to save my money so college football and tv shows will do! :)
I think I'm most excited for GG or VD. This is GG last season which I'm sad about, now how am I gonna get my NYC fix? #gonnamisstheuppereastside.
Yes I just used a hash tag in "real life" judge me if you would like!
I can't forget VD yes I'm kinda freaking out, last season was amazing the finale was AMAZING!!! Damon is AMAZING! yes I think I'm #teamdamon but I do love Stefan too ahhh it's just so hard!! All I can say is season 4 better be good! :) or ill be so mad!!
So if you don't hear from me for a while it's because I'm too busy watching my shows! Jk.. But really ;)
This fall season I will be watching the following...
Gossip Girl: Season 6
Revenge: Season 2
Once Upon a Time: Season 2
The Voice: Season 3
Modern Family: Season 4
Vampire Diaries: Season 4
Scandal: Season 2
Smash: Season 2

Don't make fun of me I love my T.V shows :) if you wanna hang out you know where to find me!
Xoxo - M

No comments:

Post a Comment