Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas

It has been 2 WEEKS since i have last updated this thing! so sorry I feel like i have SO MUCH to write but don't have the energy ha,
  Christmas so this Christmas I wasn't able to go home :(  I think Christmas eve was the hardest day, my employers were very nice and included me in lot of their traditions which im not going to lie are VERY different from mine. That night i watched movies and chatted with family so that was good! Christmas day was kinda busy I woke up opened the presents my amazing mother sent me. I went to church in New Cannan CT. I met some girls from the ward who didn't go home for Christmas either. after we went to The bishops house and played games.. it was really fun. I left early and went to my Jamaican Mama house for Christmas dinner!i cant even describe to you how much fun and comfortable i felt! we watch basketball before dinner.. just like at my own house! the food was delicious.. I'm so thankful for her and her family for letting me spend Christmas with them! I realized that Christmas isn't about the gifts it about remembering our savior and being with family and friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment